About Our Company
Named on Deloitte's 2018 and 2020 Technology Fast 50 | 500 lists, MMB Networks is a rapidly growing company located in downtown Toronto, and a leader in Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
MMB enables the world’s biggest brands like P&G, Tesla, and Siemens to create amazing customer experiences by helping them build and bring wireless products to market, fast. Our expertise in Wi-SUN, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Thread, and other wireless technologies is fostering a new generation of connected products. This includes innovative products like smart grid meters and door locks to residential solar energy systems and even intelligent hydration trackers for sports professionals.
We're looking for a creative and organized professional with a diverse skill set that’s obsessed with finding innovative ways of reaching audiences with rich, memorable, and meaningful stories. This is a new role that will create and drive programs to help us achieve growth using the latest strategies and tools. This means developing, executing, and monitoring digital marketing programs across a variety of channels including but not limited to search engine optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), display, social media, and CRM based ABM.
What You’ll be Doing
- Design Digital Advertising campaigns that align with business goals and drive prospects to conversion.
- Manage PPC campaigns across Google Marketing Platform - Paid Search, Display and YouTube ads.
- Create and optimize ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and other platforms.
- Manage end-to-end marketing automation initiatives, including automated workflows and email campaigns.
- Technically implement, configure and maintain Google Analytics (UA and GA4), CRO platforms such as Google Optimize, ad platform tracking "pixels" and custom solutions.
- On-site search engine optimization including keyword research, content optimization, and maintenance.
- Provide strategic & tactical recommendations on an on-going basis as campaigns & KPIs evolve.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the overall Digital Marketing strategy.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to help curate marketing communications materials. This includes writing, editing, and sourcing content
- Refresh, update, and maintain websites, various online content, and other assets.
- Adhere to brand style guidelines.
- Report to the Director of Sales and Strategic Marketing
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years experience working in a digital marketing role.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Exceptional reporting skills and understanding of how to track and measure results with a flair for storytelling.
- Experience providing tactical & strategic recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent understanding of social platforms and digital advertising technologies.
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact.
- Proven experience analyzing and troubleshooting problems related to digital advertising across platforms, analysis tools, and websites.
- A solid understanding of analytics tools such as GA, Google Tag Manager, and ad platform pixels.
- Experience with paid and organic research and analysis tools such as Google Ads Keyword Tool, Google Search Console, Semrush, Hotjar.
- Working knowledge of standard CMS platform functionality (Wordpress).
Assets (Nice to haves)
- History in high-growth companies
- Experience with Smart Grid, Commercial IoT, Home Automation and/or Security Products verticals.
- Past experience in a Graphic Design oriented role or working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Hubspot Certification
Benefits to the Candidate (You)
- A great salary and health and dental benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with industry-leading technology and help influence the next generation of connected products.
- Work in an atmosphere that allows your creativity to become a reality - where all team members are coached to be thought leaders and supported in developing new and interesting ideas.
- We're a young, tight-knit team that makes the most of our dynamic startup environment.
- Temporary measures in response to COVID-19 are in place for this role. For the foreseeable future, this role will be primarily remote with intermittent requirements to perform some work in our offices under strict conditions and protocols.
- We're steps from Union Station in a busy hub of downtown Toronto.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.